in wich iz gest postz bi laska the luv kitee abowt bad thing

by Craig on September 6, 2011

This awlmost mergensee post wuz

I awlmost have tiping with wun paw onlee

kreg iz tiyerd tuday beecuz he tuk kayr uv mee yesterday

yesterday bad thingz hapin tu laska th luv kitee!

becuz maybe u du not no laska

he is me! luk at pikchur

i luk lyk anjil – yes?

so I am post heer an on other kreg blog deep intu luv so kreg restz pawz uv him

this part wun iz

wen u r dun u wil go tu part tu on deep intu luv

at end i wil tel you klik and u wil klik tu part tu

eneeway

I wuz fore walk yesturday an wuz nise

I saw small dogz – he iz lyk toy – i m more strongz then him

and I wuz lyk gray toy with fuzee tayl

it wuz sun an not tu hot

it wuz nise day fore walk with kreg

did u no I uzd tu heer voysez owtside – mayking fore skayrz (it iz here – go reed)

but I heer no voysez anymore

kreg helpd mayke voysez gow away – I wil rite abowt soon – u wil reed

but now with no voysez I go owtside with kreg

I du not go by self – I go with kreg so I wach him an keep him sayf

hole owtside is like big toy fore Laska!

owtside iz nise

but tuday I rite

bekuz bad thing hapind

I wuz owtside with kreg

I saw smawl toy on grass

I jumpz on toy

but toy maykz hurtz fore me in paw

toy flyz away but I hit toy beefore it goze far

it wuz bad toy – I nevur hav bad toy evur

it lukd lyk this

an paw wuz hurtz wen I walk

it maykz fore hard tu walking

I kep paw off grownd

but iz hard tu wawk with jus 3 legz

paw iz varee big now

I du not lyk bad toy

I want tu mayke paw uv toy feel bad

now u klik here an reed rest of storee

u did not klick yet?

go

klik now an REED STOREE!

u r stil heer? Go. klik now!

Debbie September 6, 2011 at 12:21 pm

I’m going Laska . . .but I had to leave a comment here too! So thankful Craig takes care of you and you take care of him. Now I will go click! Promise!

Craig September 6, 2011 at 12:32 pm

thaynx debbie – u r nise – an kreg is nise tu – i hart nise

Dawn September 6, 2011 at 3:57 pm

Laska,

I laughed out loud when you said I luk lyk anjil – yes? I type lying on my back in my bed with the muttlies around me. They all jumped when I laughed. That was how loud it was.

I read to the end and came back here to leave my comment. I also liked
i wuz stelth kat. I envisioned a tiger kitten stealth bomber in the sky. You are too much, Luv Kitee!

Get some sleep tonight,
Dawn

Craig September 7, 2011 at 12:38 pm

ツ we like that line too ツ and stealth kitty ツ God Bless!!

Layla Payton September 6, 2011 at 4:14 pm

P.S. What kind of cat is Laska? He is BEAUTIFUL.

Craig September 7, 2011 at 12:30 pm

People say that a lot – he was a rescue kitty – so I’m not sure what he is. But he’s the second rescued cat in a row that I’ve had that looks exactly like that – I heart that look – the long legs – the lean build – the narrow face – the big ears – the coloring. my sister says he looks kind of like the breed called “osillicat” – part ocelot ツ all I know is I love the love Kitty!

Kris September 6, 2011 at 8:22 pm

Oh I loved this, Laska! Hopping over to read the rest, and hoping ur paw iz bitter (I’m not good at Laska-speak)

Craig September 7, 2011 at 12:33 pm

From Laska: thaynk u for tryying laskish – u did gud – bitter is speld “betr” – u r nise

From me: thank you my friend – I always heart seeing you in my comment section – always makes me smile! God bless!

Layla Payton September 7, 2011 at 9:56 pm

Funny you should mention the Ocelot, as I often call my cat, “Pocelot” (her name is Possum). HOWEVER, she resembles a more…um…robust, “Blob-U-lot.” LOL!!!

I have another cat named, “Honey.” These cats are sisters; both are calicos.

I heart cats. :)

Craig September 8, 2011 at 1:41 pm

I was hoping you’d be a cat person – I have so many dog people readers –“Blob-U-lot.” *snort* oh, and I heart “blog” and “twitter” knowing you ツ

Layla Payton September 12, 2011 at 8:46 pm

Aw, thanks. :) I am SO a cat person (cats rule, dogs drool)! LOL I heart seeing you in the bloggy/Twitter world too!

HAPPITY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Craig September 20, 2011 at 2:48 pm

“I heart seeing you in the bloggy/Twitter world too!”

me too :)