In wich iz gest post frum laska th luv kitee abowt predaturz

by Craig on February 17, 2012

I m Laska th luv kitee…
I yoozualee am havingz of ritingz on Deep into Love…
But tuday I am havingz of ritingz heer to teech u thing important.

U must reed.

Kreg is havingz of the naming of this yeer “see”.
He iz havingz of seeingz more then he is havingz of wanting to see.

He is havingz of feelingz of spiritual predatur.

He givz to laska this bible versiz foor to hav givingz tu u (1 pet 5:8)

Be sober and vigilant. Your opponent the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion looking for [someone] to devour.

He sez if I tel u that versiz u wil no wat he iz tawking abowt.

I m purfict predatur.

With purict bodee an speeed an skil.

I m kyoot predatur…but predatur stil…

I ken awlso rime. ツ

an so I can be havingz of teechingz abowt predaturz

Kreg is havingz of needingz tu lern

Uther day I wuz havingz of teechingz of kreg for this

Lessun wun…

Iz portent tu bee awayr that predatur is havingz of wachingz of u

Seee toyz that fly in ayr with fethurz that wissul?

They r not havingz of seeing of me

If u hav predatur, he iz havingz of studeeingz of u – awl tymz

I am havingz of knowings that toyz that fly in ayr with fethurz that wissul are awl tymz coming bak to heer

I wayt foor them

I no cuz I have studeeingz of them

If thay r not to bee having of wachingz of me I can kach them an play

Iz not gud to be prey of predatur

Iz not gud to be not having of wachingz if u hav preditur having of watchings of u

Iz betur tu be havingz of alert

I wil teech moor latur

U wil lern

Luv, laska the luv kitee

*disklaymur* no toyz that fly in ayr with fethurz that wissul wer hurt in th maykingz of this post

Sylvia February 17, 2012 at 9:42 am

Dear Laska,
Thank you for your teechingz. I am sure you are going to impart more big wisdom soon. Meanwhile, pleez tell Kreg that I am praying for him. Thank you. (And please leave those poor toyz that fly in ayr with fethurz that wissul… alone! They don’t like the way you play. I have some furry friends like you, and I am always scolding them about the same thing!)

Craig February 19, 2012 at 2:22 am

i hav much tu teech – i am owlder now – 2 yeerz – an i m smart. kreg sez thank u foor payerz. an i want tu play with toyz – i think i want tu eet them – i m katz – but kreg wachiz me veree closss – he sez we must wach owr fangz an klawz – i wil tri – but doent wuri – he iz watching

Stacy February 17, 2012 at 10:21 am

Laska, you are one smart puddy tat! And I just have to say that I am smitten with your gorgeous green eyes.

Laska February 19, 2012 at 2:25 am

i m smart. mi eyez are green sumtymz and verree lite brown tu sumtymz – but prity awl tymz. u r nise stacy ^.^

Martha Orlando February 17, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Thank you for your wisdom, Laska! Jordan, the cantankerous kitteh, says, “O, hai!” :)

Laska February 19, 2012 at 2:26 am

i hav menee wizdumz – tel Jordan “o hai” back

Livia February 18, 2012 at 10:26 pm

I can see there is big of wizdumz here. Laska, you are truly smart. I can see this.

Your description of your perfkt predatoor skilz made me laugh! You are very cute, there is no question, and you do ryme! Oh my! My cat would be jelus.

I am glad, seriously, that you reminded me of the predature, though. I tend to forget. I need to be more watchful.

Laska February 19, 2012 at 2:28 am

i hav big wizdumz – and menee kyootz – i teech abowt predatur becuz kreg needz tu – an u – i am katz hu helpz peepulz – u r nise livia

Nacole February 21, 2012 at 10:45 am

Laska,

u r funne kat. i lyke this best:

“I wil teech moor latur

U wil lern”

u r veree witi kat.

thaynk u for havingz of teechingz of me abowt this: it is gud for tu remembur that preditur is watchingz at awl tymz and is havingz of studeeingz of me! i forgit this, Laska. thaynk u for remyndur.

yur frend,

~Nacole

Nacole February 21, 2012 at 10:47 am

i wantud u tu no, Laska, i m stil havingz of laufingz of u. thaynk u for givingz of laufingz tuday!

Craig February 21, 2012 at 10:51 am

yoor laskish is awlmost purfict!!!! an i am funee katz an witti tu

i m glad i can have gud teechingz foor u an foor kreg – he forgetz tu

u r nise nacole